Sunday, June 9, 2013

Modern Wedding with a touch of Vintage!













My good friends got married yesterday and it was one of the best weddings I have ever been too.  I waited so long for this union to happen and to celebrate with the bride and groom.  It’s amazing how God is faithful and never turns back on his promises.  The bride wanted a modern wedding with vintage touches to it.  I love vintage and a classic look so I was even more excited to dress up for this occasion.  We all celebrated God uniting his children to love each other and work in his Kingdom. 

I’m not much of a wedding planner.  I’m more into marketing events, but who doesn't love a great venue.  The wedding took place at Tosca Marquee in Throgs Neck in The Bronx.  The food was delicious!


2 comments:

Conny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conny said...

I loved this wedding,it was so detailed from the bride's dress to the souvenirs; wiht live band and good food a party can't go wrong. we all enjoyed it Specially My fiancee lol. The entrance dance of the Bride & Groom was a wow!! Thanks for the invite can't wait to attend the next one in a month and a half :)